Don’t you hate it when you get on a new blog and you have no idea what the hell’s going on because all you can see are the last five entries? Yeah, me neither.
Some Great Worst Mom Moments
- The Giant Butt of Target (funny)
- Baby Still on Board (kinda scary)
- The Card (poignant)
- Oh, Yes She Did (grosser than gross)
- Claiming the 5th (confessional)
Getting to know Tammy
Why I’m a Train wreck…
- The Tale of Woe — the real reason I’m so cranky all the time — I’m in pain!
- Mojo on the Run, Waiting for the Dark Days to Pass — yes, I get depressed
- Something to Believe In — sometimes kids act as smart as dogs and can actually tell when you really need them
- The Window Pain — my photo journal of life with chronic pain
Is there a blogger out there whose kid ISN’T autistic?
- The Story of Newt – our son was diagnosed as autistic. And then he wasn’t…
- Directions Out of Oz – advice that will probably piss everybody off
- The Not-So-Quick Fix – why we stayed away from the label
My mom got cancer and died. It really sucked.
- Coming Out of the Closet — the anniversary of my mom’s death
- The Lost Wheel — your mom is that second-choice girlfriend who sticks around even when you’re being an asshole
- Brake Down — sometimes it takes breaking your ass to show you how much your heart really hurts
- Judgement Day — sometimes kids act like jerks for good reasons
Our dog died when he was 12. He was awesome.
- In Dog We Trust — how our dog saved my life
- There Can Be Only One — and broke our hearts
- In BOB We Trust – and demonstrated that he was a much better parent than I was
This stuff’s kind of funny…
- The Blue Airplane of Happiness — when you’re a mom, it’s hard to see something cool and keep it to yourself
- Good Girls Don’t Crap — we just get “the vapors”
- Sing Like No One’s Listening…Unless I’m Around – my family sings out loud, a lot
- The Dalai Lama Strikes Again — it’s so annoying how my husband has to look on the bright side of everything
And this stuff’s even funnier…
- Third Grade Lessons on the C-word — yeah…
- Mother’s Day, the Partly Sunny Way — who doesn’t love cute puppies?
- The Not-So-Fine Art of Throwing Stuff Away — if only getting rid of things were easy
- If Only They Made Organic Doritos — saving the planet and making sure you buy the right crackers is such hard work